Sunday, February 3, 2008

foLLow-up 'bout reassignment to caLLs..

honestLy, i don't even know where to start..i just feeL Like quiting my job!!! i'm not sure if this is just some sort of a test--to prove that i'm trying hard to break my oLd habits or what, but i'm reaching my Limits..good thing my parents passed me their stuborn genes..

i'm reaLLy out for words..i just want to scream and shout (**** off bitches!)..that's a start!!! anyway, as expected i'm stiLL stuck as a chat support representative (and i think this is where i'LL ever be, unLess i decide to Leave the account or resign--duh!)..know what, i just can't stand his presence! i don't bLame anyone for my fate (coz it was a mutuaL decision and aLL) but i can't heLp but avoid him coz i feeL Like crying and shouting in his face whenever i see him (very weird feeLing)..

i know he'LL noticed it sooner or Later but who cares, maybe i can just avoid him forever..anyway, i'm not reporting to him directLy anymore..aaarrrghhh!!! this is driving me insane..i'm trying hard to get aLong with my team mates but how can we form a bond if we don't even see each other reguLarLy (haha, ridicuLous!)..

i guess i'm being seLfish and aLL, i know it's aLready hard for them to find staffing for chat agents but why "me"?!? there's haLLuva new agents in the fLoor who wouLd die to stay in this account..c'mon, there must be another way!! duh--who am i kidding..better end this, i don't think i'm going anywhere..♀

No comments: