Thursday, September 21, 2006

sentiments..

it’s a warm evening..i don’t think that being "jobless" has already sink in my system, I’m still trying to stay positive and I’m counting on His grace and blessing though I know I have to make a move..it was a roller coaster ride for me ever since I graduated from college, too much drama has happened in my life lately..

hate to admit but I miss my ex-boyfriend, I don’t dwell over spilled milk but times like this that makes me stop and reflect on everything I did in the past..i don’t regret what happened but I do feel sorry for the both of us..not sure if he took me seriously and that what hurts the most, I know I had hurt him (or more like his ego) but don’t think what he did was fair neither..


its too bad it had to end that way, my friends are amaze on how I got to recover so fast..well maybe because I know that this is only a phase and everything happened for a reason..

if you could read this, I want you to know that you’ll always be special for me and that I do pray that you’ll find whatever or whoever you’re looking for..i also pray that sooner or later we’ll be able to face each other without grudge or bitterness in our hearts..

after everything was said and done, it made me realized that I’m back to scratch..what I’m doing right now is like taking a 360 degree turn..moving on with my personal life, career, etc. and who knows what lies ahead for me and my plans..

No comments: